Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ideas.

My husband and I have so many projects planned, it's almost pathetic. But the weather REALLY isn't cooperating. Neither are the paychecks.

So while everything project-wise is on the back burner, we just have our daily chores, work, school, and family time. And by family time, I mean us all being in the same room...not actually doing anything together really. We need to work on that...soon.

Being a "successful" blogger requires a lot of things, most of which I do not possess. I find a plethora of blogs that I get lost on, constantly opening new tabs with new pages. I literally get lost. Sometimes, and I hate to admit this, I get so....jealous...that I get mad. THAT is pathetic. But then it also motivates me.

My next (simple) project will be making some homemade play dough for the girls. It will happen either tonight or tomorrow morning. But I think it's time for our sweet Claire to experience the joy of play dough. :]

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment