Sunday, January 26, 2014

Product labeling!

My husband found this wooooonderful app on our iPad, called Makr.

I'm completely addicted to it. He made an account for us and I currently have, I think, about seven projects saved on it. I've used it to make address labels, price tags, product labels, and business cards for A Hankering For! In a couple of days, we'll be ordering the pdf files for all of those items and printing them out soon after. I'll finally feel a smidge more legit. Yay! I plan on sending a handful of business cards with all orders that are shipped, so that'll be exciting.

With Makr, I was able to customize my own little logo, color wheel, and fonts used in my products. It's completely "me" and I'm in love with all of it!

There is a sneak peek of the address label set as my cover photo on my Facebook page.

Excitement!

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment