Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Jake and the Neverland Pirates!

So Miss C had her birthday party on her birth date, which was September 28. I, naturally, was not feeling very well that day. But that is still NO excuse for not posting the pictures here. I am absolutely losing my mind when it comes to updating my blog. I really should stick post-it notes all over the house to remind me.

Nevertheless, here are too many pictures from that wonderful party!





This is the full view of the food table. 
I am overly proud of my table tent signs!





Peg Legs (bbq weenies with sword toothpicks)
Celery Planks (celery sticks trimmed down)
Carrot Planks (carrot sticks sliced)


Tic Toc Croc Slop (Watergate salad)
Gold Nuggets (colby jack cheese cubes)


Skully's Crackers (Club crackers; because Skully is a, ya know, parrot)
Fish & Chips (goldfish and Lay's wavy chips)


Cannonballs (black olives; everyone in the family LOVES them)


This is a full shot of the gift table
"X Marks The Spot" 



Pixie Dust (Wonka PixyStix in jars with cork stops,
strung with leather cord to emulate Izzy's pixie dust pouch)
This table also had:
Pirate's Booty (Rolo's and Hershey's bars as gold bars)


Strawberry and yellow buttercake cupcakes with gold sprinkles

And these are all pictures of Miss C opening her
presents and blowing out her birthday candles! 










Everyone that attended said that this was a wonderful birthday party. I am so glad so many people enjoyed it. I was also informed that most of the kids were talking about it for quite some time. Makes me beam with pride! One of my neices were over a while back and found some leftover party necklaces. 
She instantly smiled. "Were these from C's party?"
I nodded in confirmation.
"I had the best time that day."


-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment